2.14.2007

Lets take a look

At what I've been doing lately shall we?

The beginnings of a baby sweater. Notice that it is in a grey blue color (I like it). It's made in mircospun which I love knitting with and it's knitted with a very simple cable pattern. I've started the back panel. There is also a hat and a mitten set to go with it. VERY cute. I am not yet sick of it like I thought I would be given it's terrible beginning.

In other news. I got my yarn in from Knit Picks. Look at the beautiful yarn. That's 4 skeins of Peruvian Wool right there. I LOVE IT. I think I might make a hat out of the grey. The Tulip is for socks for my mommy. She wanted socks in a pretty color. I also got great new needles. I'm so excited and VERY impressed. It got here quite quickly. Kudos to Knit Picks.

I also got 440 yards of Bare Merino Wool. I am going to dye it with Kool-Aid and make some pretty socks out of it. I'm so excited. I can't wait to wear it!

Oh and another baby gift. Booties made out of Watercolors yarn. I found this yarn in my stash and decided to use it. I think they're quite cute. I like them.
This past weekend I made something for myself and I decided to make something unique. I've always wanted a pair of fingerless gloves. I made them in different colors because making them the same color is just boring. I made them on a whim and I like them. They are quite warm too.

And as usual I'm making a pair of socks. Grey Merino socks.
So I think I'm doing pretty good so far. Let's see if I can keep it up.

No comments: