2.12.2007

just get it over with

Shoot me now... Please. I beg of you. I have just spent 4 hours knitting, and RE-KNITTING the beginning of a baby sweater. The first time I made the ribbed edge I forgot to knit in the tail of the cast on but i figured that it didn't matter and that I could just fix that later. So I continue knitting and I start working PAST the ribbing and start working on the cables. 4 rows into the cables and I completely forgot to change to the larger needles. I. Hate. Myself. I rip the sucker out and started over. I suddenly realize then, I've been knitting this ribbing using one of the larger needles and one of the smaller needles. I should quit knitting forever. I should not be making these careless and dumb mistakes. At least not two in a friggin row! I already hate this baby sweater. This is not a good sign of things to come.

No comments: