2.14.2007

I knit, therefore I am

A knitter. A knitter for life. I love my craft. I love everything I do regarding my craft. I especially love when I get so much done on a piece that is time sensitive. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

This brings me to Ethan's sweater. CUTE! I love it very much. The back is almost done (only 4 more sets of cables to go). Looking good. I should have the back done either tonight or tomorrow. I might make one in another color for my collection of baby clothes I've made

In other news. I've decided to start buy yarn a little at a time for a great big afghan that I'll use as my bedspread for my bed when I get my new furniture. I picked this one that's made out of Jiffy yarn. It only requires 2-3 skeins of ten different colors. So far I already have two of a total 24 skeins. I had some in my stash (I love my stash). This is a picture of the finished project. I got this picture from Lionbrand.com so I'm ready to start working on it. Really ready to start working on it. But I have to be patient and just buy my yarn one color at a time. *sigh* I hate waiting. But whatever.


If you want to help me out let me know and I'll let you know what color and how much to buy. THANKS!

No comments: