2.17.2007

it always happens at the worst time

I throw my back out. On a day when I *might* work a close to 9 hour shift. I throw my f**king back out reaching for a spatula. I am slightly ashamed. I hurt it last night and I still hurt.

Anyway last night while I was being intimate with my heating pad (I love you dearly my darling) I finished the left side of Ethan's sweater. Bad picture I know but anyway. There it is. I am going to start the right side right now and knit the ribbing before I start working on the pile of school work that's looming.


Right now the Vandy v. FL game is on so that is what dominates the television. Yep. NCAA basketball season is upon us. YAY! My whole family gets into this and will follow the game until the season comes to an end in early April. That is all.

No comments: