1.30.2006

progress...... finally

ok kids.... I am FINALLY making some progress..... I am so close to finishing items that I do not feel guilty for planning my next projects..... however..... I am seeing so MANY projects that I would like to make that I am having a hard time deciding which ones I want to make..... such as this

I want to make that but am unsure if it would be wise given that we only have one more month of winter left and I doubt that I can knit that fast (even though I am by no means a slow knitter).

That is not the only project that I wish to knit. I am lusting after this jacket

And finally a project that has caught my eye for some time now. beauty



oh..... and lets not forget socks...... I am going to knit more socks seeing as they are much easier to carry around with me in my purse.....

No comments: