1.26.2006

oh dear

good grief.... I have done something I usually never do..... I have given up on a project.... that's right.... you know that fishnet stocking I was making? Well I gave up on it because it was not working. It required a cotton/elastic yarn and all I have is Sinfonia (which is an awesome cotton yarn). None of the stores in this area carry a yarn like that so I have had to pull it out and forget about it for the moment. Now I have not given up on the yarn..... oh no.... I cannot let that happen..... in place..... i am making a cotton tank top (which means I should have it ready for the wearing by this spring). In order to get the proper guage I use two strands of Sinfonia, one black, one pink. If I like the pattern I will make another one in differen colors (maybe lime green and blue?) I cast on last night and have knit the first two rows......


here.....

it's not much..... yet..... but you just wait.... it will be....... yes........ it will

No comments: