1.18.2006

insane maybe

oh dear..... I'm taking on a new knitting challenge in the form of a new technique.... knitted stockings from the toe up, which is a TOTALLY new technique for me.... all the socks I have knit to this point have been from the top down..... it starts with a figure eight toe...... never heard of it? well neither had I still I decided to start this project.... they are going to be black with a fishnet lace pattern and will lack up the back... I started them today and this is what I have so far...


















So I'm thinking that I'm not doing so badly considering I started it not too long ago..... in regards to the Jiffy sweater I'm making, all I have left is the second sleeve and then I have to make the collar. and then sew it all together.

In knitting I have come to realize that all knitters are the victims of the dreaded distraction...... what is my distraction you ask? well.... that's easy......



IT'S ANGUS!!!!!!! Yep.... my dear cat angus likes my knitting a little too much..... he thinks of my knitting as his own personal blanket...... silly kitty......

No comments: