7.26.2011

New Experiences

So I keep saying I'm going to use this blog for food as well as crafting. I made these awesome chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars last night and before I could take a picture half the pan was gone.

It was good. Basic run down of the recipe right here people.

2 tubes of chocolate chip cookie dough
2 8oz. packages of cream cheese (this is the south..... I make no claims that any recipes I post here will be in any way healthy, however, I do promise they are yummy!)
3/4 cup of sugar
2 eggs
2 tbsps vanilla extract (I use J.R. Watkins double strength vanilla and I always add a little extra)

Open one package of the cookie dough and slice it. Place slices in a 13X9 pan so that the bottom of the pan is covered.

combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Pour over the bottom cookie layer

Open and slice the second tube of cookie dough. Place these slices on top of the cream cheese mixture.

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes (or depending on how your oven bakes, 25 minutes)

Once baked, cool enough to place into the fridge and keep in fridge overnight.

Yummy!

1 comment:

SiSi Sparkles said...

that sounds SO yummy! hihi Elise, miss you dear :]