7.11.2011

From a Lake View

So I lied. My husband picked up my computer because the house we're staying in has Wireless and we can connect to it. So I can write, however there are no pictures because I left the cable that connects the camera to the computer at home.

We're at West Point Lake for the week. We arrived yesterday evening after celebrating my grandfather's 75th birthday.

So far today has been nice and relaxing with quiet and opportunities to knit and read. Last night while watching "Mr. Smith goes to Washington" I finished a skein of merino for the destroyed cowl. 16 inches completed and just about 32 left to knit. Socks still plugging along, and the cuff has the garter stitch edging completed.

Now if you'll excuse the short post, I am going outside to go check out the dock.

No comments: