8.09.2011

one day my ducks will be in a row

I actually forgot to blog..... for reals. I got a last minute part time job offer that requires quite a bit of preparation on my part and I literally threw the blog to the back of my mind. I have nothing picture wise to post today for I am terribly behind.

Hubby and I went to the mountains last week for a short vacation. There will be pictures soon. I signed up for a quilt class today that starts on the 22nd. I'm quite excited to begin that. Tomorrow is my day off so between preparations for this coming Monday and paying some attention to my home environment I might get around to posting some pictures. Hopefully. I say I'm going to get up early to accomplish something, however the warmth and comfort of my bed come morning may prove too much for me to resist. I'm bad about that.

Tomorrow shall hopefully bring, pictures, progress and cookies.

No comments: