6.22.2012

Friday!

And things are somewhat together..... Somewhat.... Kind.....  We've been to Jamaica and back. Had a fantastic trip 

Hubby and I had a blast hanging out at this late night lounge that overlooked the ocean. We liked it so much that we went there ever. single. night. 



We spent a good amount of our time at the pool or the beach.  It was so very relaxing and calming.  I am now somewhat spoiled since our time spent in lounge chairs was spent with much reading and several naps. Also, beverages were continually refilled without my ever having to get up!


This was a perfect anniversary trip for the two of us and one we wish we could repeat every year.  We both turned our phones off stuck them in the safe and didn't pull them out again until we were leaving.  We didn't take computers with us either.  It actually felt really good to disconnect and focus on each other.  The resort we stayed at was a couples only resort and the entire place was set up for romance.


I have never swam in water as clear and beautiful as the waters in Jamaica.  The views were always agreeable. We did not want to come home. 






Once we did it was back to work on craft projects. 
I have my fabrics for the Soda QAL and they are pictured below.  They're cut too.  I decided to get a little ahead so that I can take my time cutting the petals (still haven't bought my fusable web yet). Hopefully tomorrow's store run will have my supply list finished and I can start drawing my petals and get going on cutting the 445 petals (oh deer Lord that number gets me every time). 








And in case you didn't notice I joined another QAL.  It's a Super Mario Brothers one over at Cut to Pieces.  It's going to be interesting!

1 comment:

Al said...

Yay! Two QALs with you.