7.01.2012

Wishing for a Break


Not from projects. From this insane heat.


Don't get me wrong, I like summer,however I'm more of a fall girl myself. Georgia during fall is nice. It's not cold, but nice and cool with beautiful colors. I also get to show off my hand knit scarf collection.


This week between working, getting started on the Soda QAL and trying to avoid heatstroke I had no time to even attempt a post before today.


All my squares are cut and in a neat stack on my coffee table. My fur babies have shown no interest in them and likely won't till I need to work on them. I traced all my petals onto my fusable webbing with some help from the hubby.


I went one step further and went ahead and ironed the webbing onto the fabric and have started cutting them out. Hubby took care of all the ironing for me so I need to make him something special soon.


I still have 400 petals left to cut out. Sounds like it's time to watch a BBC miniseries.





No comments: