7.22.2007

Made it out alive

Well Harry Potter came and went. I worked the midnight party and it's over and I made it out alive. We worked until 2 am but the party was great. I still haven't read any of the HP books but it's cool. The important thing is that kids are reading. Too many kids rely on video games and TV to entertain them and if series makes kids get excited about reading I'm all for it. Well I'm still knitting along on the Mystery knit. I've finished clue 1 and 2 and have started on 3 (which means I'm not TOO far behind) and I have already printed out 4. I have two weeks to work on Clue 4 so hopefully I will get caught up soon.

Peace.

1 comment:

Gena said...

OOOH, I forgot you worked in a BOOK STORE on HARRY POTTER WEEKEND! We were at the Border's on Ponce this past Friday and they were all geared up for Potter mania. My girls haven't read any of the books and I think I stopped at about 4 or so. I keep meaning to read the rest of them, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm glad you're okay. I still haven't seen you around here, though, so I'm not sure....

Love you.