3.01.2006

feeling a little better

I am coming to my sense and realizing that I cannot and should not freak out over this whole knitting black hole..... it's only normal and YES my projects are growing..... my yarn is not just disappearing into the abyss.... and now.... I have pictures


My new sage green sock (ankle socks) that I carry around to knit on)



















Ok so I didn't make this purse..... but I'm pretty darn sure I could make something just like it.... and I am going to try to.... I know exactly what yarn I want to use so I'm working on creating a patter for it... wish me luck


















The black hole..... this is part of the Jiffy sweater I'm working on and I feel like I've been knitting FOREVER..... this piece is suppose to be about 21 inches long and I'm stuck at 15......
















bad picture of the dress..... and I guess it doesn't help that it's black.... oops
















SOCKS! my first finished pair of socks.... I've always made just one and never been motivated to make the other one..... but today I actually did it! GO ME!

No comments: