2.28.2006

keep it hidden

I am thinking that if I keep the baby blanket hidden.... I won't have to finish it...... I still haven't sewn the flowers on the stupid thing and I HATE the border..... I tried to complete the border and realized exactly how much useless work it would be.... The blanket will not have a pink stitch border..... the only pink on the blanket will be the flowers that I will sew on tonight.... maybe..... I should sew them on..... but I don't know if I want to...... maybe I'll take it to work with me and sew them on there while I wait to do my review for work.....

I haven't touched the blanket in over a week.... and I am also proud to say that I finished the socks and have started another.... I am thinking about giving up on the drop stitch vest (it just doesn't seem interesting to me anymore..... sad.... I know.....) but it's still on the needles to it still has hope of being a finished project..... maybe......

The dress is coming along.... still knitting..... and I made a hat as a way of taking a break......

Jiffy sweater..... dear God...... I am starting to HATE that thing..... I am still working on the collar and cowl and it's mind numbing..... it's too repetative and I have fallen into the knitting black hole..... that moment in knitting where you knit forever yet the piece doesn't grow..... that's why it is sitting on the floor in my room...... I will finish it one day I promise.... it's just so BORING!

no pictures which makes this post really boring but I only have so many hours in a day (and I actually got up at 8 today even though I didn't have to.... I'm proud of myself for getting up and accomplishing something..... even if it was homework...... and not knitting)

good luck my darlings

No comments: