3.25.2006

umm.... yeah....

so I've been neglecting my blog. Maybe, but perhaps if you allow me a moment to explain myself you would understand. I have been terribly busy with school work. Massive amounts of school work. This does not mean that I haven't been knitting. oh my no.... I have contined my knitting as well as picking up a massive crochet project (I'm sure you find it surprising that a knitter would switch sides and crochet but bear with me now) and have not really had time for pictures or for posting. Right now I have finished the back of the dress and have begun working on the front of the dress which is a bit tougher than I first imagined (writing out all those instructions are a pain) so I am taking a break from that for a few days to work on other projects

Such as a purse made out of Lion Brand Landscapes in Deep Sea (pictures will be coming soon I promise), I designed this one myself and have finished all the pieces except the strap which is a work in progress.

I have also been working on my Jiffy sweater (I am DETERMINED to finish the knit work before my birthday) and I am also still working on another baby sweater as well as socks (socks will always be on the needles you should know)

as for my crochet..... well..... in a moment of inspiration..... I set out to make the biggest..... ugliest, Red Heart Super Saver croched afghan...... as for many of my projects I have given this one a name..... it is... The Afghan..... it will be the afghan that will make all others look beautiful (even those ugly 70s ones...) and it will be way too big for any normal person..... and it will be passed down from generation to generation as a topic of how crazy grandma Elise is

This is all for now for I am getting VERY sleepy

No comments: