2.15.2006

some things are done..... others.... well.... not so much

Ok..... so I've almost completely finished the baby blanket..... the knitting part is done.... all that's left is to finish the details (sewing the flowers on etc....) I would have a picture but the blanket is in the dryer as we speak

I finished a sock and once again.... am without a picture of the finished object..... sad.... however I
have this


















It's an almost completely finished sock that tagged along with me to a meeting with a good friend at the Conyers Starbucks. He made me put it away claiming that I couldn't knit and have a serious talk at the same time..... silly boy.... how little the non knitters know......

However happy the finished sock has made me.... I must cast on once again for the second sock..... and then I will have a pair of pink cotton socks.... yummy.... well off for now b/c I need to study for an exam today....

No comments: