8.09.2007

short and sweet

Well this is short and sweet simply because I don't have a whole lot of time right now (I should be cleaning the bathroom right now). Work has been fine this week. Still trudging along. I had yesterday off and I spent it with Ben and then spent the evening watching movies with my parents. I have gotten completely caught up with the Mystery Stole 3. I've knitting through clue 5 and am waiting for clue 6 to be released (it will be tomorrow). So far the stole is quite pretty.

Saturday is the day we move Ben into his dorm. I took the day off to help with the move. It's going to be odd not having him around all the time.

1 comment:

Gena said...

I can't believe Ben is going to college! Where does the time go?

Clarke is loving his apartment. The girls and I visited him last Friday, then did a little Perimeter Mall shopping. It was great!

Still missing you - come see us soon.