6.07.2007

more changes

So while on a caffeine buzz that just will not quit, I decided to completely re-do my profile. All new, very pretty, Seems I'm giving almost everything a makeover. I'm on a kick.

Update: I decided to actually write something here.

I've kinda fallen out of touch, and that's been for a reason. There has been some stuff going on in my life lately that has left me kinda of depressed. Ok, not kind of depressed, really depressed. When I get this way all I want to do is be alone. I don't want to 'talk about it' or sort it out. I just want to deal with it myself and no one else. This blog has been a nice break from having people ask me "what's wrong, are you ok? do you want to talk about it?" I'm ok. I'm fine. If I talk about it I get upset. So, let's not talk about it. I'll be fine in a few weeks. I promise. I just need to figure this all out on my own. I've dealt with this before and I got through it before, I can deal with it now and get through it. I just takes time. It's part of the problem of being a very private person. I'm doing fine not spreading my life story everywhere, other people think it's not cool. Sometimes the best way to share things is to tell it to your cat. My cats are not going to talk back or try and make it better, they just listen. And that's all I really want. Just thought I should explain a little.

No comments: