6.08.2007

MAIL!

So today on my first day off of two days off, I got my yarn order in the mail. I was expecting it to come in a box so I kept looking for it on the doorstep. So when I went to go get the mail I didn't think that the order came. However, this was stuffed in the mailbox.

Take off the mail packaging and this is what I got to see.

The reason it looks like it's on a mattress, is because, well it is. I had taken the sheets off my bed to wash them (I love sleeping on clean sheets) and they were in the dryer when I got the mail. First to be checked out was the ShineSport. A cotton/modal blend. It's very soft. I can't wait to knit with it. I ordered it in 5 colors but they sent me 6.

I got some wool to make felted change purses. I needed the five colors because they are going to be striped.

Swish Superwash wool to make a scarf, in Jade

Merino wool for socks. I like the color way, it's very subtle.

A girl can never have too much lace weight yarn. This yarn in 100% Merino

All in a big pile on my bed. It's so pretty. I wanted to just roll around in it. It's all so new and wonderful.

I'm still working on my room. Today I tackled my closet. It was horrible. This is what it looks like now. YAY! It's clean. I have about 100 magazines that I am going to take to the recycling place tomorrow. I didn't get to buy storage totes today but I'm going to buy them tomorrow after I get my eyeballs checked out. Everything is kinda coming together. The bookcase that is actually IN my closet will soon be moved out to make way for other things, like a shoe rack or yarn (most likely yarn)

Remember me mentioning that there is a lot of junk that I have to box up? Well, until it's boxed up, it's in my floor. Hopefully tomorrow all that will be gone. All will be in boxes and out of my room.


As for the surprise, it's still in progress. Here is a picture of the chart I'm working from. I color the rows in as I work them so that I'll know exactly where I am.


That's all for now.

No comments: