3.28.2007

fun times

Who would think that something as cute as this......


Could do something like this in the 3 minutes I turned my back. That's a paper towel roll that she thought belonged to her . That's not the best she can do.


I've been bored so I decided to take pictures of Chester. He's sleeping in the sunshine on his blue blanket.


Ok, funny story, the kitten likes to greet people at the door. Ben's on the other side of the door and when he knocked on it she jumped on the door to look out and see who it was. She's gotten to where she does this on a regular basis.


Well, I hope you enjoy these pictures. I love them very much. be good and I will be back soon

2 comments:

Gena said...

Cute pictures! I bet Tacey would LOVE to be able to jump on the door like that. As it is, she just accosts all the people when they actually get inside.

Take care.

whitney said...

that picture of chester is really pretty. and it cracks me up that the kitten jumps on the door to greet people like that.