9.19.2006

far too long

This my dear friends is what has kept me from this wonderful online adventure...... my school work.... East Asian history at the moment


I finished the straps for the dress (not sewed on the dress yet obviously)


I even made a scarf that I will soon mail off to a friend (it's so pretty.... I have one just like it)

I have started on the sleeves of Katie's sweater (I wanted to stitch them both at the same time but did not have an extra skein of yarn)
A cute sweater vest in progress for the winter
and of course..... the nightgown.... which I have made.... well..... NO progress on at all (it pains me to look at it sometimes) I'll post a picture of what the finished project is SUPPOSE to look like.

Oh yeah.... the rest of the sweater (back and left and right sides done)

Sadly my friend I must go... I have an exam tomorrow and I must prepare and I have a feeling I will be up ALL night tonight... hopefully not... but don't count on it....

No comments: