5.08.2012

Major

HOLY DUCKS GUYS! I TOTALLY WROTE A 130 QUESTION EXAM TODAY!

I'm excited about that. Major accomplishments especially with googley eyes from dilation drops. I have a slight allergic reaction from them and have an even stronger allergic reaction to reversal drops. Imagine three days of dilated eyeballs, yeah.... I'll take the one day of revoked driving.

So in addition to being super productive in the paying job side of things I was also productive in the quilting side of things. My gift baby quilt is currently in the dryer and once it's done I will mail it off to the baby who will cuddle it. I will post pictures once Momma has received it.

Aside from that I should mention that Felicia Day mentioned Fallen London on The Flog (you must watch) and I played it all day.  That is not an exaggeration.  I literally had to drag myself away so I could buy groceries so Hubby wouldn't starve.

I also knitted on the birthday surprise for a bit. Thank goodness Allegory is a fellow crafter and understands that sometimes birthday gifts are late.  Ahh the life of a crafter!

No comments: