4.02.2012

That sad moment

When my Darling Husband informs me that he doesn't know the book "The Monster at the End of This Book". Are. You. Kidding. Me. For reals. However I will not continue on that sad state of affairs.

This week is a crazy insane busy week for me so projects are going into the background.


But first! An update!

Still knitting in the black hole. I find myself getting itchy working on this. I work on it for about 30 minutes and then just looking at it makes me itch.


I've found that when working in a black hole it helps to knit something comforting and/or fun. This time I decided to go with comfort. This is one of my favorite scarf patterns to knit. It's a simple lace that I can memorize so I can carry it wherever I go. This one I will more than likely try to sell for the Fall. It looks a little scrunched right now but once it's blocked it's quite pretty.


My new yarn catalog arrived today so I can hopefully get some Christmas planning done.


Finally some quilting. I started working on my Lorax quilt. I got the borders put on all the panel pieces and two of the patchwork blocks done. But nothing else has been accomplished. I also need to baste and quilt the baby quilt I've been making for a baby due on the 16th who decided to be born a few days ago. Oops.


Hopefully I'll be able to make at least a little progress this week even with the crazy schedule.

1 comment:

Al said...

I almost bought him that book as I was leaving today.