3.25.2012

Behold!

My complete and utter slacking skills! What can I tell, you they are out of this world!

I am so behind in everything. I've gotten into this rut of just not working on stuff. It's an epidemic. I'm slowly getting caught up in everything and had enough free time to quickly jot this down. The picture is a horrible picture of my most current distraction. The friggin black hole I'm knitting. And how ironic is it that the yarn happens to be black as well.

.

Every once in a while this thing makes me screech with frustration so that I throw it into the basket in disgust. Only to pick it up an hour later to trudge along.

My 50 in 2012 was great out of the gate. Slowed down lately but as soon as birthday gift and baby gift are done I'm jumping back in it to keep going.

I am gone for now. Diving back into the black hole! Wish me luck!

No comments: