2.13.2012

Angus.

Well things have been a little crazy lately. While pet sitting for my parents while they are out of town, Curtis and I found my cat (who lives with my parents) Angus unable to move his back legs. After rushing him to the Animal ER they determined that he has most likely had a spinal stroke. He's been on steroid shots since Saturday night and continued them today when we moved him to his primary vet.



Oh and he only has one eye. Cute right?

Needless to say I have cried my eyes out over this and am SO HAPPY he's not only feeling better but is getting better. He still doesn't want to use his left leg which is the worst one but he's able to move it now where it wouldn't even bend at all when we found him. He's been nothing but a sweet happy kitty during this whole deal and everyone taking care of him has remarked about his sweet personality. He's been himself this whole time which means he's not giving up. I'll update tomorrow with more news once I pick him up.

No comments: