1.24.2008

Why?

...beause I'm lame. That's why. I've gotten quite lazy and haven't been keep up with this like I should be. What can I say. I have commitment issues. I haven't been totally idle though.

This is finished a whole lot more than it looks. I'll put the finished project up soon. Can anyone guess where I'm going with this?


Also, I am working on this for my grandmother. It's kind of 1/4 of the way through.


This is my lace shawl that I got the pattern from Vogue Knitting. It's not very far along because it's VERY tedious. Very pretty though.


To end this short blog. A picture of my dog. I love my dog. He's awesome even when he pouts.

1 comment:

Gena said...

Your projects are beautiful, as always.

We missed you over the holidays. Where have you been???!!!

I hope you're doing well. E-mail me, or call if you get a chance. I'd love to know what you're up to.